What is your kitchen’s primary use? Once upon a time, the kitchen was meant for food preparation and little more. Today, it is a hub for entertaining, enjoying drinks or meals, doing homework, paying bills, or simply hanging out. As a result, the kitchens of yesteryear—which were typically small and closed off—don’t fit the needs of the average modern homeowner.
At Custom Crafted Homes, we want to help you attain a kitchen that better meets the needs of your family. If you are interested in pursuing a kitchen remodel, reach out to us, and we will schedule a meeting for you with our kitchen design specialist. After speaking with you about your wants and needs, our design specialist will create a free no obligation 3D kitchen design layout. If you do decide to move forward with us, this layout will be used as the speculative design for your kitchen remodel.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Custom cabinetry: Outfit your kitchen with cabinets that provide the storage space you need with the aesthetic you want.
- Tile work: From classic tile work to radiant heated tile floors, Custom Crafted Homes can provide tile flooring to lend your kitchen opulence and character.
- Plumbing and wiring: From hooking new sinks and fixtures up to your home’s plumbing system to running new electrical lines to support appliance installations or chandeliers, our team can handle all electrical or plumbing-related responsibilities for your remodel.
- Wall removal: Open-concept kitchens are in; closed-off designs are out. If you are remodeling a small and cramped kitchen and trying to turn it into an open-concept marvel, we can remove walls, put in support beams, provide drywall work, and handle other aspects of the demolition and construction process.
- Other features: From countertops to backsplashes, kitchen designs involve a lot of choices. We can help you review your options and bring your kitchen design concept to fruition.